Full time temporary role
1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021
Salary: Main Pay scale
Do you share our passion to inspire every young person to reach their potential?
The trustees seek to employ an outstanding practitioner who is creative, imaginative, highly motivated and vibrant to teach a class of delightful children. Longtown Primary School is part of the Cumbria Education Trust, leading the way in education in North Cumbria. The role presents an exciting opportunity to join the school at a pivotal time and be part of our vision of providing an inspiring and innovative education for the pupils at Longtown.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic class teacher to join us from 1st September 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator committed to being part of an effective team within the whole school community
- Set high expectations and have a commitment to challenging learners to achieve well
- Be a passionate, caring and inspirational teacher
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Be enthusiastic about current research on thinking skills and building learning power
We can offer:
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- Excellent facilities in an enviable location.
- The school is committed to safeguarding children and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
We understand that applying for positions in this time maybe difficult as we are unable to offer a visit to our school. However, please look at our website and facebook page. If you would like an informal chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
Applications are welcome from both experienced colleagues and NQT’s.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS and Barred List checks are required for this post.
In light of the situation with Covid-19 and the difficulties this presents to schools and candidates, we will be operating a rolling recruitment process.
This means that we are currently accepting applications and will continue to do so until the posts are filled. Therefore, we would encourage the submission of early application forms as we reserve the right to close the application process at any point in time.